27.9.07

Let the semester begin! Go!

It's incredible how just the expectation of a good thing in the near future can bring a whole new way of seeing and dealing with daily situations.
You probably have noticed that I am a changing humor kind of person, on extreme ups and downs. I can't help it and I just can't hide my feelings also. If I am in a good mood you'll probably see me singing, laughing and making fun of everything, but when I'm blue I simply wanna be quiet, on my place, thinking about whatever is bothering me. Sometimes I don't even wanna talk about it, just because I think I'd be annoying the others...
I'm happily, nowadays, with good thoughts and a lot of plans. I also have taken some challenges this semester such as studying, working, start writing my final University project (which I gotta present next July)and teaching English to a Romanian sixteen year-old girl here in Italy. All at the same time! But on my side I have a good hope that makes me do my best and go through it all.
Probably that will make me grow in many ways like being more responsible, organized and dedicated (since last semester was very slow and boring at school). Not spend my salary and save for a reason, work as many hours I can and dedicate my weekends on studying for college and for the things I am interest - Graphic Design lately!

Well, that was just a normal post, because I felt like writing a little bit. So, see ya.

This pic was from one of the classes...Researching to make it funny. Cute ahn? =)

Nenhum comentário: