4.9.07

Essencial

I've already written once that I would like to re-live some of the feelings I used to have when I was younger. As I remember, my fear was about the things I couldn't understand or the things I hadn't experienced so far such as a weird sound coming from an empty room, a particular dark part of the street I lived all my childhood or even the feeling of not knowing how to react or what to do when that special boy for whom I had feeling arrived at someone's 10th birthday's party. At the time all of this seamed so big!
Now, remembering all this things, that now may seam simple, at the time was all I had. I mean, all the reference of what the word problem meant.
But still, I reacted very different toward them. Besides everything else, I've never given up and I always managed some way of facing and solving my problems. And that curiously hasn't continued 'till nowadays.
Well, now I can say I'm managing things better, I had some bad moments in this road though. There were some times I just stopped believing in myself and thought things would never change.
But somehow, like everything in life, things have changed. And that will happen again and again for all our lives. For the good or not.
This knowledge, and the acceptance of this, comforts me and makes me appreciate better the moments I am having. Once at the time.

Even tough realizing some things, I decided return (or try to rescue) some of my essence and find myself again. Besides this writing I've been also reading and drawing more. Yes! Drawing was one of my childhood-adolescence passions and for a while it has been forgotten... Was put beside.
I practiced a lot last night, tried to improve my skills and to create something new. I've been eager for that.
That feels very good.

Nenhum comentário: