1.9.07

Again

Yesterday was the first post I made in this blog and after that my mind couldn't stop thinking about what to write here. I actually dreamed I was posting something.
I thought in many ways to start this. Maybe introducing myself would be a good start, but then I thought better and decided to let it happen while I post. With time, naturally, whoever read this will progressively get to know me as well as know what I do and how's my everyday life.
One nice thing I'd like to put in words was that this whole blog thing changed something about me. It's not that I've never had one before, with I do (and maybe another time I could address it here), the thing is I found a guy's blog accidentaly or even better, by chance, and start reading it. I just couldn't stop.
The most interesting was that I found myself in many of his texts. A lot of things I wanted to say or even the way I think and react about life were very similar. Of course there were different things also, but the point is that it's amazing how two people who have never meet (and probably would never) could share feelings and thoughts.
Well, that really made my morning... Uff! It's so difficult to express what I felt. Somehow, I stop felling lonely. Not in the common sense of the word, because obviously I have my family (that right now is a little distant from me) and my friends, but meaning that it's normal to feel the way I feel sometimes. Someone in another country could share a feeling that I have.
What I can say is that I woke up feeling good. Feeling I can change the things I wanna change about myself (now even more, because I noticed somebody else's evolution - all there, written and posted). It could sounds a little difficult for some of you, but I believe it all can happen in just a regular morning. Just like this one I felt inspired for it.
Writing is making me real benefits. This way I'll be able not only to achieve some goals I intend to but also know better myself. And the best part of that is to be able to be sincere and transparent, because more than once I felt like writing, but I always changed or tried to hide a little the real meaning fearing what other people would understand or think about it. Here I can just be.
Simply that.

Nenhum comentário: