6.12.09

don't bother reading it

E sabe aqueles dias em que você precisa escrever porque parece que o mundo tá desabando na tua cabeça? Tenho estado com um sensação de agonia, ansiedade e misto de muitos outros sentimentos. Tanta coisa e nada ao mesmo tempo.
Yesterday we're discussing about how people get unhappier as they get smarter. I don't know if I'll be able to explain myself, but I was thinking about how simple people in their simple lives don't tend to complicate things. It seems evetything is easier. Their only concerns are how to feed their children or if it's going to rain.
The more I learn, the more I feel i have to learn. The more experience I get from life, the less is my hope of happiness in the future. I'm feeling left. Left alone in the corner of a small bedroom watching life goes by as I try to deal with my own demons.
I watch the movies I wish I was in. I know it doesn't exist, but I can't help it.
Maybe I just don't deserve anything of that.
The feeling od escaping sometimes takes my toughts and even if I know it's not possible to run away from everything everytime things get difficult, the memories of being somewhere else look really tempting.
At the same time I want to fight for things here.

Busy mind empty heart.
I don't know.
"I just don't know what to do with myself"

no kisses tonite

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Credo Mari, pior é q me sinto assim tbm... quem sabe vc se sente melhor por saber q não tá sentindo isso sozinha...
Esses dias mesmo falei pra minha amiga que queria ser menos inteligente pra ver se facilitava as coisas... pq a gente estuda, se esforça aprende coisas, mas é sempre quem não sabe de nada, quem se faz de sonso, que não se interessa por nada que acaba chegando lá, isso é o que mais me desaponta na vida, entende?
Ai, também não sei o que fazer... é duro se sentir tão capaz de fazer outras coisas porém sem... sei lá, chance? oportunidade? sorte? sei que oportunidade muitas vezes a gente é quem cria, mas e quando não dá mais pra criar? E quando a gente depende dos outros criarem oportunidades pra gente?
Enfim, vc não está só.
Beijos

Greta Sanches Corrêa disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.